Least favourite Wyrd Mini?

Chucklemonkey

For me, it's probably a straight tie between Injun Joss, the Nurses, the Razorspine Rattler and the Flesh Construct.

Injun Joss - Ridiculous jaw, incongruous-looking Fantasy axes, little steam-punkiness and very static pose.

Razorspine Rattler - Spine detail is far too delicate and has a really awkward pose on the base (the lower tail that is). Would have benefited from some scale details too...

Flesh Construct - Looks far too happy and lively. Would prefer something more like Heresy's Flesh Golem, which is more sinister and looks less pleased with itself.

Nurses; Um... I get the kinky details they're supposed to have, but they ended up looking not very sexy or graceful. I get that nekkid/kinky female models are hard to get looking good, but still.

I'm going to go with Seamus.There is plenty of detail.It just seemed that the mini is kind of flat,almost two dimensional.

Controversial around these parts I would say. I don't dislike the Seamus model but I must admit I don't understand the love either.

In addition to Misaki I don't love the Taelor, Bishop or Johan Models. Have to wait till I build up all the outcasts I do like prior to buying the viki's outside of their starter box.

The double Sword Victoria.... I know she's neverborn, but still her get up is retarded.

Also perdita's hair is pretty obnoxious. Fine model otherwise.

Lastly the two sword Witchling Stalker. Cut some serious corners on that model the sword passing in front is way to thick reaching back into the model. I'd have preffered a second part for the front arm/sword rather than that.