Seamus questions

Kaine

I assume there's no limit to the number d

of bells I can summon provided I have models and corpse counters ?

Do summoned models still drop corpse counters ? Thus giving me a loop of kill bell create counter summon bell ?

What's best combo for seamus in 25pts ?

Sybelle 3 bells Mortimer

mortimer sebastian 3 bells

mort seb 2 bells (summon more first turn)

Are any totems worthwhile ?

The belles have great control abilities, but Seamus's starter crew needs more damage output. So I'd add a punk zombie or two, maybe a convict gunslinger.

As Goblyn said, Seamus's totem is good, helps with that damage out put although its combat is a bit low. But, just as important, the model is fantastic.

The grave spirit also works very well.

As was pointed out, the Seamus starter needs damage output. Sybelle and Seamus are the only ones really able to dish out damage and Sybelle has to get into melee to do it. Against heavy ranged she usually doesn't survive to make it into melee. A Grave Spirit to give her Armor 1 helps.

The Copycat Killer is great also in that it gives you another .50 Flintlock. I ALWAYS take a Convict Gunslinger with Seamus, the ranged support is invaluable. That would be my first add to a Seamus list.

Punk Zombies are good. Frankly dropping Sybelle for two Punk Zombies isn't a bad idea.

I wouldn't count on Seamus being a Summon Factory. He needs a 10 to Summon a Belle, which isn't any easy flip and you will likely need any 10s in your hand for combat.

• 3 weeks later...

I swapped out my Sybelle for a Sebastian and dont regret the change. While I am essentially replacing one melee for another I do get another undead summoner which is great. I tend to also bring a convict gunslinger because his spell at -2wp from Seamus is just nasty.