2nd Master to use with Marcus?

dreadpiratelynx

Well, looking at Ramos and Rasputina, I think Raspy has a bit more synergy with Marcus than Ramos does. Ramos is mainly a backline summoner who buffs and heals constructs so he plays very different compared to Marcus. I'm sure you could make it work but it would most likely feel like having two separate Crews on the table. I think the most effective variant would be a basic Ramos Construct list with Marcus and a few Beasts added in as a speed element, instead of a Marcus Beast list with Ramos as a support.

Rasputina on the other hand has plenty of options that might be interesting with Marcus and his Beasts. First of all, spreading Ice Pillars around the battlefield will make it much easier to close in with the Beasts (especially the stalking Cerberus) without getting shot to pieces. December's touch also reduces incoming damage. Better yet, Marcus can cast Feral on Raspy to make her a Beast, granting Myranda access to these spells, letting Rasputina focus on other things. Freeze over should not be overlooked either, Marcus already loves taking advantage of terrain.

Rasputina also fixes Marcus' biggest weakness, lack of ranged attacks. The Ice Witch brings plenty of those along, adding a new threat to the crew (especially after handing out some Frozen Hearts around with December's touch). Of course, Ramos works for this as well but December's Curse is much more effective than Electrical fire.

Another interesting option could be the Viktorias. Marcus and his crew is already all about hard hitting and mobile melee units. Adding this duo should compliment those tactics nicely. There are few sneaky trics here though, just more melee swings to throw at your enemies.

-Ropetus

Edited by Ropetus