Oi oi! Of course i have questions already!

CopaceticVii

Greetings forum crew!

So after a month or so of increasing curiosity of this new game popping up on different sites, i finally decided to jump in to this. Boy was i excited to find out Wyrd is based out of Atlanta as well. Hawt.

I'm going to pick up the book and one (maybe two) starters in the next day or so.

So my questions for you all is this:

What would be a good set of starters to get to showcase the game to others as well? I personally am looking at the winter box (love the winter themed minis), and maybe the justice box.

Any advice?

Lady Justice and crew is a good demo list. Rasputina(the winter crew) is good as well.

Other good ones are Lilith box set as well as the Seamus crew.

"Best crew for demos" is pretty subjective, but the ones above tend to have the most straight forward spells and abilities. At least imho.

Edit:Oh yeah and Welcome to the boards

Thanks already!

I think i am going to follow the tried and true strategy of getting into a new mini game of "get the ones you think look the coolest" So justice and winter it is.

I’m coming from 40k and warmachine, missing the skirmishes of the days of old Mordheim, but Wyrd looks too good to pass up.

I guess my next question is can anyone summarize in a few words the play style of the starters? Like touch melee vs glass cannon shooters etc.

Thanks again already!