Question about dual Master games

N0rdicNinja

I've yet to get my hands on the book, although I'm hoping to fix this in the near future, but I have a question regarding Brawls.

More specifically I have a question about list construction with regards to dual Masters. From what I've manage to gather from this reference sheet, you appear to be able to use an Outcast Master with any of the Masters from the other forces within the same Crew.

Now I have 2 questions about this:

1. Since you now have an Outcast Master does this wave the restriction that's normally placed on the number of Outcasts Minions you can take?
  2. Since you now have an Outcast Master do you still have to pay +1 to hire Outcast units?

To get even more specific a friend of mine wants to build a Viktorias crew, but he also fell in love with the model for Lady Justice and would like to combine them in Brawls. So would it be possible for him to build a crew with nothing but Outcast Minions with both Lady Justice and the Victorias at the reigns?

I appreciate the assistance. =)

Thank you both for the quick response! I didn't realize there was a distinction between the two, I made the assumption that Outcasts were just treated as Mercenaries. Good to know.

I that case, would all the models in the "Mercenaries Box Set (The Victorias)" count as Mercenaries (as the name implies) from a rules standpoint?

Edited by N0rdicNinja