Ahoy-hoy! New Neverborn in MKE, WI

artificer

Hey all, I'm a long time 40Ker (although I've drifted away from that) whose been playing WM/H for around 3yrs. Despite a promise I made to myself to NOT buy any new armies/factions/games/etc until I have my other 3 WM factions painted and a rather large terrain project finished... I caved. I personally blame Fool. I warned him that I was a sucker for cool minis and to NOT show me anything... cool minis are like my crack. So I caved. I have the Neverborn Pandora box winging it's way to me, along with the rule book and a fate deck.

Muhahaha!

Fool does seem like he'd make a good schemer...Another one in the bag!

He is a devious bastard, isn't he...? He used to pummel me mercilessly with his cheaty Circle of Orboros, now I look forward to having my poor Baby Kade and Candy beaten senseless by his forces. Why again am I starting this game? Oh yeah, I'm weak, the minis rock, and Fool needs a punch in the head for being a 'pusher'. lol! Seriously though, thanks for the warm welcome. After I finish my terrain project, I'll hopefully have some painted Wyrd minis to post.