Death Marshal's Crew & Mercs.

Marcalla

Thanks for the comments.

I wanted a white pine color for the coffins so I mixed in yellow's to the lighter tans spectrum. The lining is sloppy, I would normally have gone with a dark brown base and worked up through the tans, but was afraid I wouldn't be able to get the light pine color so I just blacklined after the coffin was done. If I add anymore, I'll blackline first then be more carefull with the base color coat and possibly go back with very light blackline after.

The conversion are based off of horror/indyclix models.

The Peacekeeper uses the carnage bot as the base with some old gw wheels. The grasping arms are Orc buggy cuppola's with carnage hands. and the drill and harpoon are GW bits as well. In person the paintjob isn't distinguishable between the two shades (I was lazy and just matched the added peices by eye instead of painting the whole thing).

peacemaker%202.JPG

peacemaker%203.JPG

peacemaker%204.JPG

peacemaker%205.JPG

The Greta (hans) is taken from the Indyclix line and I think was origionally "abby chase" She got a gun converted from the old mordheim human sprue (2 guns put together.) the scope is an old man-o-war mast (man-o-warrior's are crying right now reading that, I'm sorry). The goggles are greenstuffs. The arm was re-positioned and it was painted to match the guild coloring.

Hanz%20top.JPG

And the convict gunslinger was also an indyclix model Aphrodity IX. Sorry no close-up on that one. It was purly a clean-up and re-paint.