Wyrd Chronicles vol. #4???

Lucifer_Drake

If the previous releases were any indication, we won't see Vol. 4 for quite some time. Previous releases were about 6-12 months apart, and the last one just came out about 2 1/2 months ago.

I'd love to see it sooner, but I wouldn't expect it until probably near summertime unless there are drastic changes to releasing them.

Rest assured though, they are usually worth the wait.

If you are listening (Whomever makes the uber cool Wyrd Chronicles) I think it would benefit from a sweet battle report with lots of pictures. If that's too much work then at least some pictures of models in actual game terrain. I've seen your gencon utube videos and we all know you have some way cool terrain.

Seriously though, pictures of models in actual terrain is something I think would only help and is quite lacking. I've tried a few times to tell people about Malifaux (who have no previous mini knowledge) and I've had to go to "other" mini websites for good pictures of terrain and battles so they could get an idea of what we actually do.

If you are listening (Whomever makes the uber cool Wyrd Chronicles) I think it would benefit from a sweet battle report with lots of pictures. If that's too much work then at least some pictures of models in actual game terrain. I've seen your gencon utube videos and we all know you have some way cool terrain.

Seriously though, pictures of models in actual terrain is something I think would only help and is quite lacking. I've tried a few times to tell people about Malifaux (who have no previous mini knowledge) and I've had to go to "other" mini websites for good pictures of terrain and battles so they could get an idea of what we actually do.

why didn't u just show them the youtube video? btw you can find some good terrain examples and battle reports here on the forums.

They have permission to use one of my battle reports.

That'll never happen. But they have permission.