Casual League in Garden City, MI Jan 2010

DasWeave

Hey guys,

Pandemonium will be running a casual league for Malifaux starting on Monday Jan 11th and running thru Monday Feb 22nd.

This will be a very casual League to help introduce players to Malifaux and give them a night of the week where they can come in and enjoy the game.

Cost: $10

Players will be matched up with an opponent each week and will play 2 games against that player.

You and your opponent are free to schedule your games to avoid conflicts but there will be incentives to coming into the store on Malifaux Mondays to get your League games in.

DETAILS

League players will declare their FACTION when signing up,

All encounters will be SCRAPS.

Players will begin the League with a pool of 25 Soulstones

and every two weeks you will gain 5 Soulstones.

You and your opponent will setup your encounter as listed in the Malifaux Rulebook pgs 90-103

This means your crew can change from game to game.

The only restriction on League encounters are the following;

Players are limited to 1 Scheme per Encounter

Score sheets and weekly Standings will be available in the store.

Weekly Pairings will be posted in store and emailed to players.

Standings will be based on total VP’s earned.

After 6 weeks, on Monday February 22nd, Malifaux Monday will host multiplayer games as an ending to the League and Prizes will be awarded to the winners.

These include;

Best in Faction

Uncle Jimmy’s Soulstone Recharging Service

and of course Overall Winner.

Signup in the store today!

Malifaux Mondays

Any League players playing their game on Mondays get a 10% discount on any Malifaux purchase in the store.

Pandemonium will be offering a Random Prize at the end of the League as well. All players get an entry in the drawing, but those who play their League games on Mondays get additional entries in the drawing for each game played at the store. This prize is not taken out of the entry fee and is an added incentive to play in store on Malifaux Mondays.

You may proxy a miniature for any currently unreleased figure, but it should be appropriate.

If you wish to play in the league but cannot come up to the store due to work schedule, we will email you all necessary paperwork if you must play off site. But again, there are incentives to be up here on Mondays.

Have a friend who is thinking on trying it out, but won't commit? Bring them along and ask for Matt Weaver, demos are happily offered with everything you need to try the game out.

• 2 weeks later...

This should be fun. I just need to decide between Resurectionists and Outcasts... hrm...

Oh, and I should learn to play. I've read the book, and pretty sure I get it, but its always better to get some hands on experience.

What is the best time on Monday to come up for demos?

~JT

My shift starts at 5pm, I have all you need to try the game out, but feel free to bring your own models if you wish.

I can be ready at 5 to run demos.

We have also received our restock after the christmas sale, so we have almost everything in at the moment. if people are looking for mins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...