Sarcasm from Virgin?

I just got an email from Virgin about my latest bill, at the end of it was this:

"P.S. If bills aren't enough to excite you, have a look at this month's issue of electric! magazine online! We've got trailers for the latest movies on demand, all sorts of info about TV's big shows and much, much more."

just concentrate on the first 7 words, are they taking the piss?

I did love their "family tv" pack advert;

"so, if you're expecting the pitter patter of tiny drains on your resources"

I suppose this is what happens when my generation take the reigns.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah virgin do take the piss a bit a couple of years ago was with them had nothing but problems from the install phone never worked set box would go on and off tinternet worked half the time,So phone them up too complain get told can have a mths worth of movies for free so me and the missus watch as many as we can end of the mth bill comes through to oyur shock £450 phone them up to ask why seen as though we were entitled to movies free for a mth.Woman on the phone says "Noone has accessed your acount file since it was set up and we have no information relating to you being entitled to free movies for a mth" we went ballistic in the end never payed them as we werent being ripped off by them blood suckers

Ok now virgin really are taking the piss.We got offered the xl tv package for a months free trial so naturaly wee took it at the end of th mth we phoned up and cancelled the package the nxt month we get charged for it,So phone them up and ask them to remove the charge and to cancell the package yet again so skip 2 months forward to yesterday our full service's get cut off so the missus phones them up to make a payment and to find out why the bill was so high that they cut the service's £150 so she goes and asks why is the bill so high"well miss fangrot you have the xl package" that was it the missus went nuts*one bit of advise never anger a pregnant woman* they have charged us for 2 mopnths of the xl package even though we cancelled it they even tried to say we hadnt cancelled it.Finaly after get past to diffrent advisors she got a nice one who said they would refund the cost fo the 2months xl package and put our stuff back online so im now going to speak to my landlord to see if i can get a satalite ftted so i can have sky as virgin are really ripping th piss now