Kingdom Death Update! / Preview of the Man-Hunter Miniature

Hello,

We updated our website to include the Man-Hunter and a little information on the Holy Lands, the first major location for the board game.

http://www.kingdom-death.com

The Man-Hunter was illustrated by Danny Cruz and the miniature was sculpted by Juan Navarro Perez. The combination of these two artists has been pretty magical. We are super proud to be working with both of them of course!

web_man_hunter.jpg

man_hunter_lightbox.jpg

The Man-Hunter miniature is getting a first run collectors edition treatment, the package will include :

- Man-Hunter Miniature

- Printed Artwork signed by the artist himself!

- A special Kingdom Death illustrated tale printed on a postcard.

It should be available sometime in the next two weeks. We will notify or mailing list first, then everywhere else.

We apologize in advance for the short production runs. But at this time it's the only way we can keep things manageable for many reasons. So we deeply thank you in advance for your time and interest!

We also have an article in Irregular Magazine, a very cool and noble project that is certainly worth looking into.

http://www.irregularmagazine.com/

autumn09_cover.jpg

It would be a very good idea to announce on the blog when a figure is available, givem that you are only doing limited runs right now. I really wanted the last one, so I subscribed to the blog, assuming it would be mentioned when it was available. Apparently it never was, and is now sold out.

It would be a very good idea to announce on the blog when a figure is available, givem that you are only doing limited runs right now. I really wanted the last one, so I subscribed to the blog, assuming it would be mentioned when it was available. Apparently it never was, and is now sold out.

Funny was mentioned in their mailing list. Sounds like a major goof on their part to do the mailing list but not the blog.

Liar! If you were really sorry, you'd send me a White Speaker for free!!

(No go? Damn. Worth a try, anyway. ;) )

I've signed up for the mailing list now, so I shouldn't miss the next one. Even if it has a cheesecake factor of zero. (Still looks pretty awesome, though. Even without tits!)

Edited by Bexley