Another UK Recruit!

Omadon

Hola! My name's Caleb, and I work at a store down in Yeovil by the name of Witch Engine, it's a small family buisness - we happened upon Malifaux almost at random, and I can remember I'd seen the models around ages ago - never knew there was a game. That said - we picked up a couple box sets a few weeks ago and havent looked back. I myself have been running demo games on our wargaming nights, to great success.

That said - If there are any other players/shops doing this in the area - fancy a bit of a player swap? We've about 6-7 players just starting here, and the numbers should go up within the next week or two. WTB More players!

EDIT: Also - I hope I'm not breaching any anti-advertisement policy here, but our website can be found at http://www.witchengine.com , and we run a general wargaming evening on thursdays (Looking at expanding to monday evening too), butyeah - details can all be found on the website. I see a fair few posters here from the UK, so hopefully they're close enough for this to matter ^^