Hockey? anyone?

EricJ

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, B's combined with the Sox must have caused a few outbursts of Boston-accented rage. I have a brother-in-law from boston with a THICK boston accent, and it always makes me laugh when he goes off.

So far so good for the Canadian teams. Even though they only have 2 this year, they might have their best chance at a cup in a long while...although we'll have to wait and see if the Habs can continue their playoff magic from last year.

You have no idea how Montreal literally revolves around the team in terms of everyday life.

They did some studies and found that especially during playoffs, when the habs win there is a boost in productivity vs when they lose or don't play and by a large margin as well.

Honestly everyone here is saying the following "Boston might win in a boxing match but this is hockey and frankly we are just better"

Chara is a great player when you need a giant man to lean on you etc but he was more a pylon yesterday (Although he did tee up a few shows and those are things you don't want to block)

Eric if Montreal wins the cup how about you design a special Malifaux Montreal Canadians guy :)

You have no idea how Montreal literally revolves around the team in terms of everyday life.

They did some studies and found that especially during playoffs, when the habs win there is a boost in productivity vs when they lose or don't play and by a large margin as well.

Honestly everyone here is saying the following "Boston might win in a boxing match but this is hockey and frankly we are just better"

Chara is a great player when you need a giant man to lean on you etc but he was more a pylon yesterday (Although he did tee up a few shows and those are things you don't want to block)

Eric if Montreal wins the cup how about you design a special Malifaux Montreal Canadians guy :)

Then if the Bruins manage to pull through, we need a Bruins Guy then >:D

How about a new model just based on whatever team wins the Stanley Cup?

Sweater,

Football and basketball have jerseys. Hockey players wear sweaters, or Chandail for those from Montreal.

Most of my relatives that live in Canada love the penguins, Friends that live in BC love the Canucks, and those that live in Ontario love . . .The Wings!

Oh, I know one nutter that actually believes Les Habitants will one day rule the world and hoist cup number 24. . . yeah right.

Sweater,

Football and basketball have jerseys. Hockey players wear sweaters, or Chandail for those from Montreal.

Most of my relatives that live in Canada love the penguins, Friends that live in BC love the Canucks, and those that live in Ontario love . . .The Wings!

Oh, I know one nutter that actually believes Les Habitants will one day rule the world and hoist cup number 24. . . yeah right.

Um sorry to upset you but we already hoisted 24 back in 93 :)

We are looking for 25 :)

and Eric god I want to go to gencon badly but I can't this year but that would be awesome.

Yes Zaqir, apoligies, you are looking for 25 not 24. . . Might get it as you have an American Captain. . . .nudge nudge.

Sadly I have a bit of a problem with an original 6 playing an original 6 right out of the gate, but that is how it is. . .The B's and the Rangers look horrible.

But of Course, my Wings are going strong. . .and the Mule is living up to his name.