Anima Tactics - Three New Releases

Malebolgia

Three more Anima Tactics figures are now available on our web store. Clicking on the pictures below will take you to the item in our store. You may also notice we have added a number of advantage card packs as well. Advantage card packs allow you to buy a bundle of set advantage cards at a lower price than if you bought them all individually.

Ahriman, Lord of Darkness

ahriman_tactics%20sm.jpg

$11.99

The Ahriman are the dark twins of the maidens of light. The most powerful known dark elementals. With their unique powers, they are virtually unstoppable. The Lords of Darkness have once again set their sites on Gaia.

Bellith, Summoner for Hire

belith_tactics%20sm.jpg

$9.99

Former agent of the Order of Yehudah, Bellith is one of the most efficient supernatural freelance agents in all of Gaïa. Her notable mastery of summoning monsters and demons has made her famous throughout the underworld.

Empire Agent

Empire%20Agent%20copy.jpg

$9.99

The Empress’ Hand agents are the elite of the Heavens Order, people who have put their power at the service of Elisabetta Barbados and her dream.

A Dark Summon, a Master Summoner, and a valiant defender of the Empire to join the battle for Gaia. We hope you enjoy these models as much as we enjoy making them. Head on over to the Web store to check it out!

I have 2 of them, as I find the models to be hit and miss unless you'r a full on Anime fan. That said I love the Bellith figure, I'll be adding her to small collectio of AT figs.

Played a demo at GenCon last year, and it wasn't bad. Basically it's like recreating your favourite epic anime battle.

Its bigger. The Final rule book is HUGE

That's right- now that I think about it, they had a proof at GenCon. It was about twice as thick, but it may have only been one-sided pages. I don't remember.

and loaded with miniature photos and beautiful art through out.
And some sweet terrain. Just sayin'.

Does anyone know where I can get a list of which models are light, dark and unaligned. The Anima tactics site has model listed by alignment but its out of date and the FFG site has them by faction.

I just want to know what Faction Cordelia Rosalind is in. Big girly dress and a sniper rifle, whats not to love there.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree that some of the minis are totally hit-and-miss; the good ones are absolutely awesome but the others are rather bland at best. As per their website, the mechanics seem simple enough but without the rulebook it's hard to tell for certain. Does anyone know if it's possible to play the game at all without it? I also gotta say that I love the character cards which sadly, is the only thing that I think Malifaux could have done better.

I agree that some of the minis are totally hit-and-miss; the good ones are absolutely awesome but the others are rather bland at best. As per their website, the mechanics seem simple enough but without the rulebook it's hard to tell for certain. Does anyone know if it's possible to play the game at all without it? I also gotta say that I love the character cards which sadly, is the only thing that I think Malifaux could have done better.

The starter rules come with the starter boxes, and are also available on the site. (www.animarpg.com).

I have 3 of them ( Cordelia Rosalind, The Fire Demon & Reinhold) all great sculpts as well as others. Never played the game and never want to...I'm more into the mini's then games. Coming in 2010 I'm only going to be concentrating on the following games: Malifaux, Hell Dorado and the new mini's/ (game?) Eden from Taban Miniatures.

But then again, it really depends on what else jumps off next year!?