Hello from the Pacific NW

Khail

Hello folks,

Just getting settled in here - I'd seen Wyrd's minis on CMON frequently, and had known about the company for a while but it wasn't until some of the locals brought back Malifaux from Gencon that I really started to take an interest in what you guys were doing here. Bravo - I'm really impressed with the game so far!

I've been playing WM/Hordes for the last 4 years or so (along with my other main distraction - Blood Bowl), but it looks like I'm going to be making room in my gaming schedule for Malifaux from now on. The McMourning crew and a few extras are already on order. I'm waiting with baited breath for them to arrive so I can start playing mix & match with my opponent's body parts...

Anyway, with a few of the other interested locals we're going about building a community in the Seattle area. I anticipate having 12+ here in short order (once the local store gets the product on their shelves). Congratulations on launching a very unique and intriguing game!