First 2 Games

pater

So yesterday I and a friend had two games of malifaux.

I introduced him to the rules and we just played a kill-our-enemy game to get the rules going. We used those really helpful reference sheets from MEdwards. Its good to have an overview of what you can do, or have to do.

Anyway our first game was a bit slow, we had to look up a lot of things as we wanted to get them right from the beginning.

The second game was a lot faster and we got a better feeling of the special abilities of our models. My friend defended Lady Justice with Soulstones and cheating against a my gloriously planned Backstab from Baby Kade. I totally underestimated the survivability of a model with the use soulstone abilty. It was a blast and we had a lot of fun. This is really a great game.

By the way we were playing the Pandora and Lady Justice boxes.

There is still a question i would like to get clarified. If I use Self-Loathing on Lady Justice and it says Basic-Melee Attack, do I use the special abilities of her greatsword or not and does her swordstyle also apply?

There is still a question i would like to get clarified. If I use Self-Loathing on Lady Justice and it says Basic-Melee Attack, do I use the special abilities of her greatsword or not and does her swordstyle also apply?

Glad to here you had a good first few games.

My gut tells me that Self Loafing would not take either into account. Its says just a damage flip at :mali-fate.