Wyrd In Malaysia

wolfisin

Hello everyone,

We are proud to announce that Wyrd miniatures have arrived in Malaysia. We are currently starting to build a small Wyrd miniatures community here. If you coming down this parts or live in Malaysia, come look us up.

Wolf Game Shop

16A3 Jalan 14/20

Section 14, 46100

Petaling Jaya

Malaysia

email: doyerown@yahoo.com

Contact person: Wolf

Phone: 012 25 99952

• 2 weeks later...

I am from Hong Kong and I am currently in Malaysia for business. I just popped by Wolf Game Shop and got the last Malifaux figures from the shop (it's a Rasputina boxed set)

Wolfsin was raving about the game and all his Malifaux figures are now sold out. I didn't know the game is popular even in Malaysia.

Hope to find another player in Hong Kong :-P

Man, since I've now had time to read through the rulebook (which f*****g ROCKS btw!!)...... I need a heck of a lot more figures plus another fate deck if I wanna help out as a Henchman!!

Will need to run some proxies for the time being for the figures that ain't available yet, but it looks like I bought the two armies that will need the most figure purchases..... not good for my wallet, but good for Wolf and Wyrd LOL!!!

This game looks extremely promising from reading the rules. Need to give it a go to see how well it runs for real. Looks like a winna for d shop!!!!

Once my missing Punk Samurai arm arrives I will get my second crew up and running..... and then, when the shop's next shipment arrives, I'll have another two crews ready for paint.... hyuk hyuk!!

Man, since I've now had time to read through the rulebook (which f*****g ROCKS btw!!)...... I need a heck of a lot more figures plus another fate deck if I wanna help out as a Henchman!!

I read this a little fast, and thought i had seen :

I wanna help out as a Frenchman!!

hahaha !

Hi Scott, hi Wolf !

How are things back in KL ? I wish I was with you guys again for a few rounds of Malifaux; I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds fun + I have all the figures with very few exceptions...

Nobody to play with since I returned to France :(

I am planning on coming back for a short trip around Xmas, it would be nice to see the old gang !

Cheers !

Yassine

I read this a little fast, and thought i had seen :

I wanna help out as a Frenchman!!

Dude, would this ever happen?? LOL

I am planning on coming back for a short trip around Xmas, it would be nice to see the old gang !

Cheers !

Yassine

That would be sweet! Hope life is treating you well back in France, despite the lack of gaming. Still pretty much the same over here.... hot, humid, bad drivers, good food etc etc etc...... hahahaha. Hope to see ya soon.

p.s. Don't forget to join us on the Shop Forum

http://wolfgameshop.com/forum/index.php

Edited by Shinobi

• 1 month later...