Stamford, CT

MadDokRox

Local store in CT? I kinda doubt that Eric, specially in his area ;)

Welcome to the forums and hit me up. I'm in a couple of wargame groups in CT (one based out of the Waterbury area and the other based out of Mansfield) and trying to get Flagship, Time Machine and The Warsmith to get these products in. Maybe meeting up at the stores and playing a handful of games every now and then would do the trick!

If not, then just meeting up and playing games wouldn't be bad either :) Always good to see some new blood coming in. If you haven't heard, Time Machine is opening a new store in Stratford sometime in the near future which wouldn't be too too far of a drive for ya :)

I think part of your mission statement should include flying to CT and getting all the stores here to carry the product (and expand so you can actually play in thier stores :) ).

Mad Dok, next time you have a free weekend hit me up and (hopefully) I will have my boxes in from the Wyrd store and be ready to play. We can meet up at one of the localish stores and play a couple games and show off the mini's :)

Hi, James. My name is Tim and I live in the Waterbury area. I game at The Warsmith in East Hartford these days (my lungs can't handle the Time Machine's basement anymore).

I've got the rulebook three crew boxes and several fate decks. I hope to get the crews assembled and at least primed by this weekend (I hear the Arachnid Swarms are a pain to put together).

Tim

Time Machine is coming to Stratford? That's great news!

I don't really understand Connecticut, or at least Fairfield County. I mean, it's one of the, err, 'higher disposable income' places in the country, yet there are hardly any game stores, and those stores are usually just like 5 GW boxes from 1999. Actually, I'm not being totally fair - Dean does a great job with Clockwork Comics in Orange - just a bit far for me (which kinda rules out manchester too, except for maybe once a month or something). Stratford would just be that little bit closer anyway. I will certainly mention the game to Dean - he pretty enthusiastically embraced warmachine so I imagine he'd look into this. But seriously - there has to be a market here in Fairfield County! Someone? Someone!?

Once I've got my gremlins in and ready to go I'll definitely send out some PMs and try to hook something up (please do the same!). Weeknights are way better for me, but I could do a weekend day every few weeks.