Thanks Wyrd for going to Gencon.

Brasidas

Because it cannot be said enough:

(And because I'm just now getting back online from vacation)

Y'all had a great booth with a great game, and I am very glad I was able to put a face to EricJ, Nathan, and Keltheos (and even chat briefly with them).

I was also very glad to be able to buy Malifaux and give it a test run during the con.

Hope it's a great start to a great year for Wyrd. :)

I would like to jump on this band wagon that Bras has started. I would like to applaud Wyrd for such an entertaining booth and game. I would also like to thank the booth girls for keeping my little girl loaded with rock candy sticks while i learned a new game and spent several hundred dollars at the booth.

Cheers on the game and booth.

Yes, in all honesty, we've had a great time playing, and it was an absolute pleasure to meet all of you at Indy. We've had next to no issues grasping the rules, the miniatures all look fantastic, and the theme/game play is so different from anything else out there.

I look forward to seeing what comes next from you guys, between the new models and the nifty idea for templates/tokens.