Hello Everyone

fildrigar

Greetings,

A new player here. I picked up waaaay too much Malfaux stuff at Gencon, and look forward to starting to play. I was able to read the book twice on the plane. ( Yay, long layover! ) I picked up starters from all the factions, so I can teach other people in the area how to play. ( Plus, to share with my Fiance, who wants to learn to play too. )

We're in the Seattle area, and I'm hoping to get in a game or two at PAX in a few weeks, and I plan on demoing the game at Steamcon in late October. ( I should easily be able to have a few starters painted by then. And I have plenty of scenery from a failed attempt at a previous Western miniatures game. )

Barry

Yah, we did manage to pick up a lot at GenCon and I think we're already building a list of MORE things to pick up. After all, I must have the Hoarcat Pride to go with Rasputina, right? :D

Had a great time at the Wyrd booth; it was a pleasure to meet everyone and get hands on with it all.

Yah, we did manage to pick up a lot at GenCon and I think we're already building a list of MORE things to pick up. After all, I must have the Hoarcat Pride to go with Rasputina, right? :D

Had a great time at the Wyrd booth; it was a pleasure to meet everyone and get hands on with it all.

If you get the Hoarcat Pride, you need two of them at least (because with two prides they can use devour on a Ht 2 model, meaning they can eat more than kids and midgits).

Also give a try:

Rasputina,

Sabretooth Cerberus

December Acolyte

2 Hoarcat Prides

(24 SS)

If you get the Hoarcat Pride, you need two of them at least (because with two prides they can use devour on a Ht 2 model, meaning they can eat more than kids and midgits).

Also give a try:

Rasputina,

Sabretooth Cerberus

December Acolyte

2 Hoarcat Prides

(24 SS)

Thanks for the tip! When they're in stock, I'll pick up two. We picked up the Rasputina box along with the December Acolyte & Sabretooth Cerberus.

Thanks, Everyone. Yes, Danicia picked up The Decemberists, a Sabertooth, the December Acolyte, and Hans. I popped online today to try and order a couple of Hoarcats, but alas, they are sold out.

I picked myself up a starter from every faction, two from the Outcasts. ( The Viktoria box had a bunch of the other outcasts that I wanted ) Plus assorted other goodies. ( I now think I should have picked up another blister of dead Hookers, though. )