Pulp City Howler

howler as in howler monkey(art looks more like monkey) or howler as in kool name for werewolf. The model looks more like a werewolf without the snout.

Either way I do like the furry badass with the gun!

DOH i just noticed the feet on the model. yeah thats a monkey. Very neat.

I might have to go ahead and pick up the ruleset.

The rules are a free download on the website and I must say that this is one of my favorite minis games to play. It is hysterical fun with throwing cars, flying, and leaping tall buildings. The game is simple but has a wide berth for involved tactics.

New releases of models, especially, seem to highlight the interplay and synergy between models, making for a really deep game.

My only regret is my small gaming budget prevent me from buying all of the new Supremes as soon as they get released. Pulp City is a lot of fun, and like Redstripe said, there is a ton of depth you can get out the system, especially with recent releases.

A.R.C. is just sooo freakin' cool! I'm going to have to break down and pick them all up at Gen Con. Guerilla, Chimp Chi, Spyder, VIRUS, and now Howler. Love it!

Mechape = Apebot

Bombape = Dr. Red

Zombiemonkey = ehhhh, not gonna happen any time soon. There'll Super Zed though for all zombie lovers, to be seen at GenCon as a preview.

Next batch for A.R.C. will include a whopping 4 new models but only 2 new characters :confused:

One of them will technically not even be a monkey/ape but will be French!

The other one's name will be Silverager.

So much for the puzzles! Glad you like him!

For all of you wanting to start Pulp City around the time of GenCon, check out the deal will have, it does require some pre-GenCon work from you - choosing your team!

With that deal, picking up all-mokey team saves you about 25%!

We also have a special non-GenConer deal (hey guys, I know it feels bad, but we are thinking about you!), the details are at Pulp City forums.

GENCON Deal : Monkey Business

Some of you will come to GenCon to buy your first team of Supremes.

Since our Supreme count went up from 12 last GenCon to 41 that will accompany us in Indy, we'd like to offer you the comfort of choosing your own 5-strong Team.

You will find the details in this PDF file. In the nutshell, choose 5 Supremes from the Hero or Villain list, pay 39.99$ total (4.99$ on the pre-order invoice). Come yourself or send your ninja to the booth 502 to pick it up. Some biggies may modify the cost but usually that means you get a sixth guy for the team (Apebot gets Virus for instance).

This deal saves you anywhere from 10% to 30%!