Did something get changed in the Photo Galleries?

It no longer resizes/stretches to fit my screen. Which is not really a big deal, except that I have a very large LCD monitor set to a high resolution, which means the content of the gallery page is about four inches across in the center of my monitor. When I click on an image to view it full size, that displays correctly. And forum pages resize correctly. Not a big deal, but I figured I'd ask in the event it wasn't something on my end, and required attention.

It's not the size of the pictures, it's the size of the page itself. as in, most of my screen is now dotted background, with the webpage occupying a narrow strip in the center, as though the percentage values that control page width have been reset to fixed values. Clicking on a thumbnail to see the full sized picture opens the image at full size in a popup, as it always has. And the forum pages are displaying at the same width they always have, it's just the gallery pages.

Of course, if nobody else is having this happen to them, then it's something on my end. But I can't imagine what that would be.