The most deliciously gross website that is SFW...

OMG, they have the Mel's Mega Burger!

Back when I was in highschool I actually ate a Mel's Mega Burger. Took me almost an hour, and I basically wanted to trow up by the end. If you finish it they gave you a coupon for a second one free. I never went back to use it though.

It's funny to see that again.

As a non-pork eating Jew, I am always amused at the bacon/ham/pork-chop creations that are concocted by diners and fast food eateries.

First, we take a 1lb. pork chop and slather it with gravy. Then we pile 1/2lb. of bacon on top of the gravy. Next we wrap it all with 2 slices of canadian bacon (or for those of you north of the border... regular bacon :) ) and deep fat fry it to a golden brown. Introducing the new McDonald's "McFat" burger.

Okay ... people eat this? I mean, actually betting some of it is really good, but ... gaaah.

Hey Nathan, when you get back to Georgia you too can try your very own Hamdog or Luthor Burger at Mulligan's Bar in Decatur. I hear it even comes with a do-it yourself heart bypass kit.

Ohhh wow!! I really want a couple of pizza's now:P

Must resist...

The 30,000 Calorie Sandwich

Sandwich filled with ground beef, bacon, corn dogs, ham, pastrami, roast beef, bratwurst, braunschweiger and turkey, topped with fried mushrooms, onion rings, swiss/provolone/cheddar/feta/parmesan cheeses, lettuce and butter on a loaf white bread.

i2dw5nf19jrmyil1XLZB3qVZo1_r1_500.jpg:o:O 30k?:o