Freebooter LE Mermaid

She's screaming because she's being pinched in the bottom :)

But yes, open mouths are always a bit tricky. I hope my paintjob doesn't make it worse (nevertheless it was a tiny funny mini to paint).

Nothing wrong with the paint job at all! My first impression of this model was that this was a fantastically evil siren luring sailors to their deaths.

It's hard to both sculpt and paint open mouths, and all joking aside, both you and Werner did a great job with this one - I want one very badly.

She's screaming because she's being pinched in the bottom :)

But yes, open mouths are always a bit tricky. I hope my paintjob doesn't make it worse (nevertheless it was a tiny funny mini to paint).

Bren, you did a wonderful job on the paintwork! My ribbing was intended of the sculpt itself; the paintjob is well done and very much a credit to the piece.

Yeah, I know I should pick one up from them, but last year when I tried to order the SPEIL Pirate diorama, I got completely ignored - I also got no responses to several emails...I wound up getting it through CMON eventually.

This is my second or third order direct from Freebooter. I haven't had any problems. Select the items I want into the shopping cart and hit submit. Next day I get the email with the total (including shipping charges) and the order reference number to use on PayPal.

Shipping charges from Germany make my head spin a little. (And all the worse with my second hobby of board games, much heavier than minis, but tons of the good ones are German.) So I'll probably wait to see if CMON or Fant gets this one in.

Freebooter's shipping isn't bad for shipping from Continental Europe. Packages to North America start at 5 euros. I ordered a total of 4 minis and the shipping & handling cost was 6 euros.

Hey guys, maybe I can help... next saturday there's a convention in Antwerp (Belgium), Freebooter miniatures will be there and I'm certainly going (unless I'm critically ill :D). I can buy a mermaid for everyone who wants it desperately and send it over in an envelope (with some protection) for 1,84 euros shipping costs. So in total that would be 11,74 euros. I don't know how much that would be exactly in USD, but it sounds fair to me if you really want the model.

Just one thing, please be certain about it if you want one, because I don't want to end up with even more mermaids (me and my boyfriend already got one for both of us so that's enough I think :)).

Please let me know if you want one...