Frustrated Father and Skya are great!

So, before anything - a big thanks to Frustrated Father and Skya!

Now, the tale:

Part 1: I had placed an order at the Wyrd store a while back (super-fast shipping, I might add - the minis were in my hands in a matter of two days!). When I opened my box of joy, I found I was missing a mini - no big deal, I don't worry about such things for the most part (and not at all when I know the party on the other end is honorable, as Nathan is). I contacted FF and let him know the mini(s) (steampunk spiders) were missing and told him he could either send them with my next, inevitable order or just cancel them and refund me the money - it was no big deal and there wasn't any need for FF to go to incur the extra shipping expense to send them out to me. Everything was cool.

Part, the Second: Skya, during the course of trouncing us all in Iron Painter 4, graciously gifted my with a portion of her prize-take, taking the form of credit in the Wyrd store. Sweet! That inevitable next order from Part 1 just got energized and I placed a second order with FF.

Part 3: I place the order, and FF is saying he will cover shipping and include the missing spiders. I let him know that there's need for that, since I was placing the order anyway. He relents, after much wrangling, but then send me some (at the time) pre-release item - none other than some of the sweet new sewer base inserts! and a whole extra blister of the spiders!

You can't beat this forum and company for great people - so much kudos to Frustrated Father and Skya for making the Wyrd experience so much better!

Aaron