"premium" bases, a shop suggestion

Valmont

So my first order showed up on Saturday, and I was geeked.

There was only one thing that disappointed, and don't get me wrong, it was a minor bummer and totally a caveat emptor.

When I was deciding if I was going to purchase a bunch of sewer or gravestone bases, I decided against it at the last moment due to noting that the bases supplied with each model were "premium".

I took this to mean that the especially stylized bases shown with each model were the bases supplied rather than taking it to mean that they were simple unadorned plastic. Basically it just means I'll be delaying work on 2 models while I scuplt bases and purchasing some of the cool sewer or graveyard bases from the store with my next purchase.

That being said, possible change the word premium, or make it clear the display bases are an aspect of the painting and conversion. It could net you larger check averages :)

Sorry for the misunderstanding, guess it comes from just knowing them as 'premium' for forever, that and when you order the buggers from manufacturers they come named like that as well.

If we did sell bases with each miniature, even if it was resin, I could assure you that the miniatures would be quite a bit more. The only miniature that really gets supplied with a base is Misaki (the rock she's standing on).

None-the-less, I'll give it some thought and thank you for the order.