A pair for WoM's Chaos Creations

Jabberwocky

Here is a couple I finished up for another online contest. Currently getting spanked in both the fantasy and sci-fi categories, but I was pleased with my work. I was especially happy to give the old Chaos Marine some paint. He has been waiting since 1991 to join the ranks of the "real" marines. No more primer for you private--you've got color now! Now I can direct my full attention to the Rotten Harvest duel entry....

ChaosComp.jpg

Minotaurcomp3.jpg

Hah, sorry, I've been out of it the last few due to a neck strain and basically work piling up here.

Really enjoy the Chaos Marine as those have always been my all time favorites of GW - well, them and Orks. The red and purples look great, though I think the base needs a little something else to really set it off - maybe a techy look or something that is a bit more .. well .. ruined (broken, slimed, whatever). Make sense?

Now that Man Cow is done very well, very smooth and great colors. Not hot on the mini itself though, but that's personal preference.

Great work Sean.