WARMACHINE: Khador Kayazin Assassins

42007-kayazy-assassins-box-set.jpg

Kayazy Assassins box set

Details : The kayazy, merchant-princes of the new Khadoran Empire, have long employed bands of skilled and ruthless bladesmen to settle scores. Now these private soldiers go south to protect their masters' investment in the war. With a swift dueling style honed on the pitiless streets, these casual killers easily avoid unfavorable fights to attack in a group and quickly dispatch even well armored foes.

Kayazy Assassins come in a box set of 6 (PIP 42007), and players may add up to two additional blisters (PIP 42008) to create a full unit of ten models. A player may have up to two units of Kayazy Assassins for every warcaster in his Khador army. Additionally, allies may be used in certain mercenary contract armies.

Product Code: 42007 Price: $29.99 USD

More info:

http://www.privateerpress.com/WARMACHINE/gallery/default.php?level=picture&id=371

I like the sculpts for Russian duellists...but I don't like the paintjobs at all. The skin doesn't look right and the blueish black doesn't do it for me. I'll buy them...that's for sure (Khador player ;)).