Works in Progress

goblyn13

not sure if it goes here or not, but i haven't picked up a brush in almost 12 years, so thanks to not having to go to work, I ended actually getting stuff worked on. although I admit to being spastic over painting anything.

In progress Works:

Starting with the Wyrd in progress:

Rasputina, the ice witch:

RIP.jpg

Then Moving on to another project of mine:

Heresy Miniature, Boris, brought into the Steampunk revolution:

BIP.jpg

have to reattach his hand and sword after it had a fateful encounter with the floor.

and lastly, from Privateer Press, and because I had way too much time with a pin vise(i also think the pewter dust was getting to me.

LIP.jpg

combination of Blighted swordsman leader and wings from a Harrier and a hammer and brass rod

comments, criticisms, etc. welcome

More than welcome here. You should have held onto Boris for the TT contest though! :D

Love seeing anything Wyrd painted naturally - like the start you've got on her and with the stockings.

Boris I like with the conversion - what did you get the arm off of, or did you sculpt that? Wings look pretty good on that other guy as well, something I never really got into, conversions, but they can make for some very interesting miniatures.

Looking forward to seeing them done up proper.