Lylyth

Bren

You've painted 21 minis in 6 months and call yourself slow??

You've got the hang of this really quickly, it seems. This is a great looking mini! You seem to master all the basics really well. The paint seems smooth, your brush control seems very good, your blendings seem smooth and you have a knack for colours and moods.

One thing that I would do on this mini is to go a bit further with highlights on the cloak, especially around the edges of the cloak (but be mindful about light direction). Picking out and emphasizing the edges more would help getting the shape of the cloak across better to the viewer. But keep these highlights very narrow so that you will keep the dark look of the cloak. I hope that made sense! :)

I still think that is insane for a 21st miniature. I really like what you are doing with the miniatures...a very fresh and original approach colorwise (same goes for your Rackham miniatures). I agree with Ritual that the highlights could be done some more to make it pop even more. Other than that it is just great stuff!

Oh, and check out the miniatures Wyrd has (see the "Shop" button in the top of the screen). I think the miniatures will fit your painting style very well (especially Misaki and Taelor I guess).