My Totten Harvest figures

Wristaction

I can't seem to reply to them so i'm posting new better pictures here and replying.

My first entery and also my first painted Spyglass figure too.

http://wyrd-games.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=1118&c=44

Thanks for replying to it and for the advice

Its not untill i was attaching the figure i noticed the size differance in the can, i was hurrying to get finished in time and didn't have time to fix it.

Since i was entering for fun i wasn't worried about it and only had a day left i think to get it in.

It does need a few more highlights but thanks to my crap photo skills, and the MIG city dust getting on the figure slightly when i sprayed varnished it (didn't notice this till i redid the pictures) they made it a bit worse.

Better pictures of it.

BUDTHEZOMBIEFINALmulty01.jpg

BUDTHEZOMBIEFINALmulty02.jpg

BUDTHEZOMBIEFINALmulty03.jpg

BUDTHEZOMBIEFINALmulty04.jpg

BUDTHEZOMBIEFINALmulty05.jpg

This is my secon entery and i did the skin and cloth the same as on Bud.

http://wyrd-games.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=1138&c=46

It was only after the pictures went up, that i notice that i had missed finishing the cleaver handles, but it was too late then.

I have painted the handles and added more water effect as it seemed too low to me and i'm waiting on it drying before i take better pictures.

How i did the water.

Chacked on google for what colours to use for the river:

A blue-gray (i used soldier bule or GW shadow gray should do) yellow and a green.

I glued the stones to the base (leave space for the figures) primed it and then painted the river bed the three colours, painted the stones and poured GW water effects over it and thats it.

I will post better pictures once the water effects are dry.

Took a lot of pictures to do close up of front, back and side viewsof the figures, but decided to just show the whole of them.

Some of the figures may be out of focus in some picturesas i was taking the picture of a cartain figure only.

The lights reflected on the water a bit.

At no point was NMM harmed.... Used in the painting of these figures, i can't do NMM yet.

Munchkinsmulty01.jpg

Munchkinsmulty02.jpg

Munchkinsmulty03.jpg

Munchkinsmulty04.jpg

Munchkinsmulty05.jpg

Munchkinsmulty06.jpg