size difference

jester of death

human gw miniatures are a (rackham) head smaller than rackham human miniatures (generally, because even the humans among rackhams own line, esp. some older ones are not always consistent.).

ofcourse with wolfen and devourers it would make very little difference (the benefits of unique races.) they'd just be bigger in a gw evoriment than they're in a rackham envoriment but wouldnt look out of scale.

now Ive never really had a wolfen next to an gw mini (the latter were all long sold when I eventually got back in miniatures a few years back.) but they are generally a little bigger than one and a half a rackham human I believe , so that makes them probably double size a gw human being.

sorry no picts but I hope this helps a little ? what are you planning ?

hey guys

thanks for all the help. luckily for me the rackham distributor for aus came into work this morning and gave me a "kalyar the awakened" to paint.

as for what im planning, i am now planning on doing a beastman minotaur army with wolfen and devourers, if the mini's were small enough i was going to do a chaos warrior army with them.

jod