Heros

EricJ

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a couple of write-ups about Heroes that I found that I thought some of you might like (if you haven't seen them already):

"There's a new hero in town, played by "Doctor Who" alumnus Christopher Eccelston, as the the hit series returns from hiatus. His entrance won't be subtle, but what event on this show is? Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) seeks Simone's (Tawny Cypress) help to save Peter (Milo Ventimiglia), while Hiro and Ando (Masi Oka, James Kyson Lee) go in search of a samurai sword seen in one of Isaac's paintings."

And an excerpt from an interview with Tim Kring, Heroes creator:

So what's ahead?

"Well, we have not set up a premise that has an ending in sight," Kring says. "Unlike other seralized shows, we don't start with a premise of - the premise that we did start with, we proselytized an apocalyptic event would happen. Our plan is to deal with that in the first season and then have that replaced by something in the second season."

Sounds pretty interesting. They'll deal with the atomic explosion (somehow) and then come up with something else to have the Heroes deal with. And it's great that they're talking about a second season.

I was tooling around on the NBC website and found a couple interesting things.

First off, anyone go to www.primatechpaper.com?

I haven't quite gotten to calling the number yet but I am curious.

Second, George Takei is going to play Hiro's dad in an upcoming episode.

I've always been a big fan. I even have an autographed poster (not quite a trekker but still a fan).

I was tooling around on the NBC website and found a couple interesting things.

First off, anyone go to www.primatechpaper.com?

I haven't quite gotten to calling the number yet but I am curious.

Second, George Takei is going to play Hiro's dad in an upcoming episode.

I've always been a big fan. I even have an autographed poster (not quite a trekker but still a fan).

I called the number. There's the usual automated menu, but it also says something about knowing someone's access code, then you can dial it at any time. I wonder what HRG wrote on the back of the business card.

If you're on the website, there's a section for "Jobs" which needs an access code to get to the employment application. You can get that by selecting option three; "Sales", I think it is. I haven't filled out the app yet, but I wonder what might happen. It does say that one of their HR people will call soon.

Pretty cool. Thanks, vince!