HF and Heresy Diorama Contest

Ordering through Heresy itself works like a charm. The shipping itself isn't expensive and will be FREEEEEE when you order 20 pounds or more of stuff (WORLDWIDE!!!).

I have several ideas and assembled dioramas. Now to find some time to do the painting!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Eggs today... the back of the bowl tomorrow... :vb_cheers

I was thinking more Demon drink myself.

It started out as Thrud with girls at his feet and sort of changed into this.

Apart from the two barrels under the plank, all the rest are metal, the two under the plank are wood but not untill i started to paint them did i notice that they are not barrels at all.

Don't know what they are but with some painted effect's then ended up looking like barrels in the end.

The plank reminds me of cheep MFI wood for those crappy cuboards and such you can buy, even added a few wine ring stains to the plank too.

• 4 weeks later...

My two are both done and in.

I have painted more in the last two months than i ever have in that time, it's mostly at weekend that i get any done and then not every weekend or even the whole weekend at that.

Two figure's for one diorama and five for another and then there's the base i did for the second one, it's massive.

I also did my Rotten harvest one's as well, feel a bit painted out right now.