Crunch-Waffle 2nd Release

That's right; our second miniature release is finally available at Crunch-Waffle Enterprises. For this batch we tapped some the best sculptors in the world; Jason Wiebe, Sandra Garrity, Tom Meier, Drew Williams, Bob Olley, and Gael Goumon, as well as an emerging new talent in Mark Craggs.

As before our goal with this release has been to combine fantasy and history in a single line of miniatures. We put together characters and monsters from an unusually broad range of cultural backgrounds. The end result is 17 new products we hope you’ll enjoy as much as we have:

http://crunch-waffle.com/store/nfoscomm/catalog/index.php

Some of the many highlights in the new release are Tom Meier’s Hula Dancer, Jason Wiebe’s Old Magi of the Sea, and of course the much sought after Waggamaephs are back (with a fantastic new interpretation by Bob Olley) ...even now they are causing all sorts of havoc in the back of the shop.

As a way of saying thank you for the interest shown by our customers we are currently offering 2 package deals at Crunch-Waffle. First, you can own purchase all 17 of our new products (that’s 22 miniatures) from the second release for $80.00 + shipping. That is a savings of over $20.00 off the total suggested retail price for all these miniatures. But that's not all; the entire line of 29 Crunch-Waffle products (36 miniatures) can be purchased for $120.00 + shipping. That is a savings of over $40.00 off the full line. Both offers are good through May 10th.

Daniel S. Wall

Crunch-Waffle Enterprises, Inc.

Cheers Matt and no painted ones yet but as soon as I get some Im sure I will get round to it.

I think Tom Meier's sculpts are obviously the highlights but it makes me a pretty proud guy to see this sentence....

"Jason Wiebe, Sandra Garrity, Tom Meier, Drew Williams, Bob Olley, and Gael Goumon, as well as an emerging new talent in Mark Craggs."

Just to be named alongside these sculptors. :dancing2:

Crunch Waffle's line is so eclectic, I really don't know what to make of it sometimes. All I know is some of the minis are very cool.

I have to buy the archer fish, no doubt about it. I am also a fish geek, and I think it will be an interesting challange to paint, and will make a striking and unique finished mini

The hula dancer is also very cool, and of course more Waggamaephs make me happy..

I am quite embarrassed to say this, but I forgot an important credit here.

In my rush to add a pic to the thread this morning and I completely forgot to credit the painter responsible for it.

She's a regular here, but in case you dguys don't recognize her painting style, The artist responsible for giving our Island Gobbo his lovely green skin goes by the name of Jubilee. She also did the photography, which is really important, because I sure could't have produced anything that beautiful myself. If you haven't seen her work before, then I would highly recommend a visit to her website:

http://www.spiritone.com/~devo/