FF Entry - Silvia

pete-h

Hi

So as with everyone else I thought I'd best put up a comment about my entry. Firstly cheers to Nathan for running it and everyone who voted and left comments.

Silvia2-mk2.jpg

A few people who left comments on my entry asked for bigger pics so I've tried to get as close as possible.

The snow base was made up of a couple of cork layers then covered with a nice 50/50 mix of watered down white glue and Woodland Scenics snow. A couple of bits got on to her boots but I left them to give the appearence that she's actually moving through the snow.

The camo on her gun is more urban than snow. This was because last year I entered the prone version of Silvia into the Chick Challenge and she was set in a ruined building. So I kind of figured that she would have kept the gun since then and as a result hadn't got around to changing the scheme. The same can be said for the red hair bands.

The gun barrels were originally highlighted up quite a bit, but I felt that they would have been way to reflective for a sniper so I darkened them down a lot.

Once again cheers for the contest, can't wait for the next one.