NEWS:EasternFront Studios new green

Guest Eastern Front Studios

Hello Mick,

I like this one very much; the only thing that bothers me is the tight skirt that doesn't seem to fit with the mobility required for a guard or warrior...

btw, this skirt does not discourage ventilation, hehehe :reddy:

of the 3 weapons, i prefer the helbard, then the warhammer and finally the sword.

Cheers !

Art, yeah I like her also the options are always a bonus but the chain im not sure about,not bad from a new sculptor I would say.

Jubilee, hehe yeah hard to swing a 2 hander in bunny hop mode, I agree

Nate, yep I think as a statue is spot on but best to loose the chain and not limit her options seems everyone agrees here.

Chained Agility (Su): The Iron Maiden draws her power from the many millions bound and tortered in her name. With her legs constrained, she does not losemobility, but gains it. Add +4 to all Dexterity checks and +10' to movement when the legs of the Iron Maiden are constrained by one means or another.

heheh and then Brimshack throws us all a curve why it will work, is this a actual skill Brimshack in d20/3.5 D&D? ..ok now im intrigued to see..((starts digging out rulebooks))

hehehe... not a real D20 ability but funny as all shite. I do agree with the rest, lose the chain around the ankles an you got a durn fine figure. I like the halbard the best, then the war hammer and lastly the sword. then again bound as she is reminds me on wonder woman. If you know much about the truth behind wonder woman you get the comment. heheh

Oni, hehe ok ..glad you like her also..yeah I agree about the weapons..a glaive is about as rare as a overweight fianna ..truth behind WW?..im guessing like Red Sonya she looses her virginity she looses her fighting ability?

It's a real d20 rule if you write it and publish it under the d20 license or just the OGL. But that was a pretty half-assed shot at making up the rule. It would need cleaning up and fleshing out, and more importantly, a solid narrative to tie the ability to an overall character concept. I guess my point is, it's fantasy. With a little creativity, I think the concept could work.

Wonder woman, let's see, wears very little clothing, great figure, and likes to tie up men.... nope, can't think of anything.

I like the concept of the halberd, but not this particular blade.

In that pose I can't see her holding the hammer unless it's in her left hand (sword in right).

I can't help thinking she looks like her pants are falling down. Really, fix the skirt.

Brimshack I can see a chained ability indeed we might ask you for a write up on it since you seem to know about D&D /d20 if youre interested?..we recently put a call out on rpg.net for writers on the same type topic..

thanks vince for the imput ;)

Be happy to.

Good luck with the writers. I would advertize for some myself, but I suspect they would break the bank. I'm new to this, so my own writing is full of errors. I'm getting better all the time, but I'm short on writing time. But with rpg sales being in the dumps these days, it's risky enough putting them out without paying for a writer on top of it all. Anyway, let me know, I'll be happy to write something for the Maiden (just hope you have a good editor).

Brimshack sounds good I got a few quotes over the past few days any where from trade to payments ranging from 3-4 cents a word.. as Im new to the aspect of doing actual writing/printing it is definitely a new ball game to me also..but glad youre interested ;)