NEWS: New Magnificent Egos Greens

Tyanta

MEO1052_Tyanta_grn.jpg

(Lovely miniature...except for those supid dove wings! Looks like they only made some indentations on it and now they don't look like wings at all. Shame)

Kaalanar

MEO1054_Kaalanar_grn.jpg

(Woah! That is original and dynamic! I like him)

The Hammer

MEO1044_TheHammer_grn1.jpg

(A lot of character in this guy. The only thing I don't like is the supersharp cheekbone he has...could be a photothing though.)

Monk

MEO1082_DarkMonk_grn.jpg

(Nice. Cool to see a model with 2 Quarterstaved...but I preferred a more dynamic pose though)

The Hammer and The Monk are both ok. The others are pants.

Have to disagree with you there: the Monk is also pants.

(pardon while I use two 2-handed weapons simultaneously, thus completely ruining the mechanical advantage of each and likely snapping my own wists!) (oh yeah, and it's chilly here so I'll wear my hood - but I'm not wearing any pa-ants!)

The lady would be nice if it weren't for the damn birds. She's caught in an Alfred Hitchcock movie!

ME has a problem with doing nice sculpts then covering them with shite.

wait... pants = bad?

Isn't English your mother tongue, Eric? :P:

I don't like any of these except the monk which is quite nice. I'm not too bothered about the weapons since, if I should buy one, it won't be doing much fighting... ;)

Who came up with the concept of the lady with the birds???? What an abomination!

Tyanta I don't like the face or the birds, but the rest of it looks nicely done. Need to fix up the face the most though I think and the birst really should have had feathers.

Kaalaner is different, I think with the right paint on him he will come out looking alright, especially with all that cloak ready for freehand. I'll reserve judgement on him till I see someone take a crack at him with some competence.

Hammer and Monk are sculpted well, just don't do anything for me.