New Pulp Figures Weird Menace!

I've been doing the exact same thing! The Great Mini Clean-Up of 2006 is well under way, both to work up some $$ via eBay, and to justify new purchases to myself and to my ever-vigilant wife. :wavey:

I'm thinking about going to HotLead this year, where Bob Murch himself is said to run a fantastic Rugged Adventures game, complete with funny hats and his China Station city set-up! ( The fact that he brings his whole miniature line to sell, including pre-release stuff, isn't a factor in my decision at all! :thumb: )

Between what I'll probably drop there and my desperate need to build a Copplestone Chinese Bandit gang, I've just about pre-spent my whole budget for the year...

I'll have to show ya'll what I've got done with my reaper clay golem - tossed some dreadlocks on him, a bone axe in one hand a replaced the other hand with one of those Ogre Kingdom spiked gloves, which is a damn fine fit, exact size which surprised me.

I had his skin looking GREAT, but then I decided to darken him up a bit and just screwed it all up, dunked him, and started again and haven't worked on him since. One of these days though.