Skin Tutorials - Tanned & Dark Flesh

Jubilee

'lo all!

I recently finished a tanned flesh tutorial for the folks over at Ordo Fanaticus - I used the Reaper tanned flesh triad and a reaper miniature. You can find the tutorial here for now, though I will likely add it to my webpage around the new year.

I also finished a dark flesh tutorial, usinger Reaper's dark flesh triad, on a hasslefree nubian. I actually finished it about the same time as Klute's (like, I went to post a link and there was his!), so I didn't bother to tell you all. But, since I'm talking about the other, I may as well show you this one too.

Both also include a step-by-step of painting eyes, with pictures. :)

Comments as to how I could improve the tutorial are appreciated - please let me know if anything is unclear or needs further explanation. There's nothing I can do right now about the photos on the dark flesh tutorial, though, sorry. :)

/ali

ps. The dark flesh tutorial is Not Safe For Work.. :)

The dark flesh one was the first I'd done, so I was still learning.. :) The model itself was a poor choice for the facial pictures, because the angle of the spear made the camera confused about what to focus on =(.

I intend to do another one of these days, probably about the same time as I get around to painting Akanke. ;)

Thanks,

/ali