Sharing some artwork

I think I qualify as another artist ;)

First of all, nice concepts. Do I see it correctly when I think you made them with pen and markers? They have a rather graphical look to them.

I really like the fact you are using various line thicknesses. Looks good and keep the drawing even more intresting when done correctly.

Also the anatomy seems pretty good which is always a hard thing to get right so you are definatly doing a good job there. Keep at it I'd say.

If I am to be picky though I'd say though they do work like this, the faces could need a little more attention and practice. Not saying what you have done now isn't good, but the faces are generally the centerpiece of a drawing. So I think practicing and keep practising to keep improving on that area will definatly pay off. (hell after 15 years of drawing I'm still learning and plan to keep doing that for many many years to come)

:peace: :thumb:

Thanks cd.

Yes I am using markers, PrismaArt 10 & 50% and Microns 3 and 8 for the solid black inking. Faces are definately not my strong point, right now I am concentrating on anatomy and positioning. I have only really beed drawing/practicing for about a week. I am just now finishing up another woman idea for the Chronicles, I will post her when I am done.

Thanks for the input I appreciate it.

I really like the drawings, very good, I might just pinch...........um........borrow :thumb: some of your idea's for mini's :)

Its cool GOnzo so long as you arent sellin them. LOL

Here is another one. I am thinking the atmosphere in Chronicles of Dust is desert like, at least where the people I am sketching are from, and hence the face coverings. Heres another one...

chronicles32ok.jpg

Here is another one...its something like a space mermaid er whatever....

spacemermaid4zy.jpg

You can see the progression in your ability with the drawings.

I like the concept very much, something Ive been thinking along the lines of.

Im a practicing sculptor and wanted a theme for my practice sculpts and was thinking of a desert/wild west theme with a bit of steampunk thrown in.

Futuristic cowboys but no horses, giant lizard mounts instead.

I like them especially third from last.

I mean the second post, the third picture. You just recently started drawing?

Yes I recently began drawing. I attempted to sculpt first but I just can't seem to get the whole armature thing working right for me. I just can't seem to figure how to keep the arms stable enough to sculpt on....so I moved on to drawing just for S&Gs see how I did at that, so far I am pretty happy.

Thanks for liking that pic...although there is a TON wrong with her lol...but I was trying to learn how to use my markers mostly on that one. In any case thanks for peeking and telling me what you think. I will post more later...Waiting for some quiet time around the house so I can start in on that collaborative story...hehe

I used to doodle lots as a kid, but all of my drawing recently is limited to my 3-year-old's magnetic drawing board, where she names an animal and I have to draw it. I think the last things I ever actually drew were my D&D character portraits.

@ RG - I'll have to agree with Klute on the last one. Her head looks a mite small.

Good job otherwise though.

:D

thanks for lookin guys. I really appreciate it.

Yea her head is a tad on the small side, but I thought the body was probably the most solid and accurate I have drawn yet. Her head looked the right size until I inked it....Oh well, maybe I will get it right next time. TO be honest I thought the head was small and tried redoing it several times, but I was affraid I was going to burn a hole in the paper with my eraser. LMAO

Oh well.