Just how bad are these ideas of mine?

The Lord Of Pudding

A weird topic for sure. To put it simple, I had my fun creating some Feedback for the game, not especially about Neverborn, but Neverborn was the part I liked the most. And it didn't take much time for me to realize that I am really, really bad at this. Nothing anyone would care about.

Then again, I thought someone here might be able to amuse themself about it and just maybe could point out some things. I know that it is bad, but not exactly why. That said, my english isn't the best, I used the app for reference, I don't have too much tabletop experience/models and I am neither skilled nor do I understand anything about the game's balance.

Bad Ideas.pdf

• Respectfully Disagree 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have quite a hard time to understand, why anything like that exists. Malifaux is a complex game by itself. Proposing anything like this, claiming that you don't know much at the same time, seem confusing. That time would be better spent, if you rather used it to learn and play the game. Don't wanna be rude, it's just a quick observation.

On 9/10/2023 at 8:47 PM, The Lord Of Pudding said:

I am neither skilled nor do I understand anything about the game's balance.

Thanks for you input.

But, as you said yourself: It's quite a lot. You don't know much about the game. So, I personally have to admit that I don't consider most of your input based enough to spend too much time on it. 

You hiring idea alone makes things even more complicated, which isn't helpful as the hiring process already is part of the game as in play-time.

But I appreciate sharing your ideas.