Printed Collection of all Malifaux stories

Over the last couple of years I've been trying to collect all the Malifaux books and recently completed the collection. There is one thing however that leaves a large gap in my collection of all the Malifaux lore, and that is the stories from the Wyrd Chronicles and also the stories that accompanied the various campaigns that Wyrd has run over the years. Anything that isn't in a core book (rule books, expansions, faction books)

I think a printed collection of all these stories would be awesome, there are some bits of Malifaux's history that have been lost to time, I cannot find the Dead in Winter campaign anywhere. This is the story that details Tara's, Karina and Oblivion's origins, and much like Oblivion is it gone. Who knows how many other awesome stories are just gone.

I found this copy of the DeadOfWinter pdf file after some searching.  Disclaimer:  Downloaded off of a random archive site.

Between Wyrd's various server migrations and forum changes, the various campaign documents have really ended being ephemeral things.  

DeadofWinter.pdf

Edit:  Previous thread discussing what happened after the PDF.  

• Thanks 1