Fun fact about McMourning!

Maniacal_cackle

There are 7 masters that start with M in the game, and TWO of them have better poison synergies in their crews than mcmourning 🤣

Somehow theres only three neurotoxin models in the game.  One goes with Molly, one goes with Marcus.

And the third... is Mr Ngaatoro with an M 🤣

Poor McMourning is the fourth best M at using poison in the game :(

• Haha 2

That's lazy counting!

On the assumption the ability to hire neurotoxins means you have greater poison synergy ( which appears to be the criteria) the list presumably goes 

McCabe,

Maxine

Molly

Marcus 

Mei Feng 

Mcmourning 

Mah tucket 

Misaki

I can easily see mcmourning above Mei, even though he has more effort to hire neurotoxin. 

( I also assume you didn't count McCabe, but I think he is most commonly referred to as McCabe, so if you are counting Dr Douglas Mcmourning as an M, I'd include lucas McCabe, but I wouldn't count Lucius Matheson.  I don't know why but, there are some masters that are first names, even when we know the surname,  and others that are surname based even when we know the first name)

( but then I'd still argue that if you wanted to build a poison themed list, experimental is the best of those 8 keywords to do so, even if it is missing easy access to the strongest poison based ability, neurotoxin 😉). 

4 hours ago, Adran said:

That's lazy counting!

On the assumption the ability to hire neurotoxins means you have greater poison synergy ( which appears to be the criteria) the list presumably goes 

McCabe,

Maxine

Molly

Marcus 

Mei Feng 

Mcmourning 

Mah tucket 

Misaki

I can easily see mcmourning above Mei, even though he has more effort to hire neurotoxin. 

( I also assume you didn't count McCabe, but I think he is most commonly referred to as McCabe, so if you are counting Dr Douglas Mcmourning as an M, I'd include lucas McCabe, but I wouldn't count Lucius Matheson.  I don't know why but, there are some masters that are first names, even when we know the surname,  and others that are surname based even when we know the first name)

( but then I'd still argue that if you wanted to build a poison themed list, experimental is the best of those 8 keywords to do so, even if it is missing easy access to the strongest poison based ability, neurotoxin 😉). 

How foolish of me, this is clearly the true list!!!

• Haha 1