A few Damian questions

Erik1978

Question

Had this come up today:

Executioner charges Dabbler, wins the duel (11 vs a 9). So my Dabbler gets a glowy token and puts the 9 in the configuration, now Damian's "Memories of the yellow crypt" triggers and he can move that Dabbler 2".

Does that mean the Dabbler gets moved before a damage flip? (I assume he would still be damaged since the hit connected). It doesn't say anything about "after completing current action etc." It could mean something whether it's before or after when a damage flip and trigger would push the Dabbler for example.

Second thing was the puzzle box action "Rework the configuration". A mask says: A friendly witness model withing range may move up to 2"

Can 3 masks move the same model 3 x 2" (assuming it's within 6" all 3 times?)

1 answer to this question

I think the timing works that the push would occur before you resolve the outcome of success ( so the damage flip from the executioner), but that won't stop the damage from happening in any way. It might mean he dies in a different spot, or he might be in/ outside of various auras when the damage happens, so there are a few times it may matter. 

As far as I can tell you resolve each card separately,  so it is possible to push 1 model 3 times, although it can be pushed out of range by 1 push and then you couldn't do further pushes on it. 

• Agree 1