Next crew to buy/build?

Funinyourgame

So I got the standard list with Sonia Creed (No mage but its ok), very basic to share with friend and simple enough for some easy fun at my Local shop

Now I'm looking for a new list, I'm torn between a few options

Mah Tuket: Focused around Pit traps with Bush Whackers and Test Subjects (Found a neat combo with creative cussing) and Rooster Rider for some nice sceamers/flankers
Pandora: Her crews ability looks nice, but I'm not sure how it plays or how to build her (Standard version, not Pandora 2), I really like "Misery"
Jacob Lynch: I like the Brillance token mechanic and Jacob 2 can have an intereseting gameplay, but same as Pandora, not sure how to build/play him

Any suggestion, helpful tips?

Pandora was my first master. She takes some time getting used to, understanding the synergies and timing in putting out conditions and choising between pushes or ping’s. She is also the ‘master’ at handing out Stunned, which is arguably the biggest debuff in the game. She’s not very fast, but when opponents get into her ball of death, they feel depression, as they’re drained of actions.

It is also one of the cheapest crews in the game. You can have plenty of fun with her core box and a teddy.

• Agree 1