1.6.15 card searching and crew building issues [Android, Samsung]

LeperColony

Today at the game store myself and another player encountered identical issues. We both uses Samsung Galaxy phones (mine is an S20, his an S22 I think).

We both have version 1.6.15 and we both attempted to clear cache first, then clear all data. Neither solved the issue.

Searching

If we searched for an individual model such that we only got a single result (for instance, Chiaki), the search would populate but clicking on the card would cause the screen to momentarily "shudder" and the card wouldn't be displayed, we'd remain at the search results screen.

Partial searching (for "Chi" for instance) that brings up a range of results did not experience this issue. This is not limited to just Chiaki for us, using her as an example.

EDIT: I also noticed that this issue does not impact the "Upgrade" tab. Even when I search only for a single result and can't bring up the model's card, I can go to the Upgrade tab and see Chiaki's reliquary.

EDIT 2: Although by no means exhaustive, I fiddled around a little and managed to reproduce the same error searching for Toshiro and Manos, but not Death Marshal Recruiter. So I thought it might be tied to upgrades, but a search for Myranda worked fine. However, it isn't all of Yan Lo's keyword that's broken, becuase Gokudo for instance worked fine. The search issue may have been discovered by sheer coincidence as we were going to play a YL game.

Crew Building

While we were able to select a faction and a master, and advance to the hiring screen, no models could actually be added to the crew and the remaining Soulstone balance did not change.

This occurred both in the Crews section and if you try to make a crew during the game creations sequence.

EDIT 3: As a test, I tried creating a non-Yan Lo crew (Titania 1) and was able to add models to it. It appears the issue may be specific to Yan Lo.

Thanks for the help in advance!