Crew Pairing Suggestions

FateWitch

Hey all! I started playing Titania a little while ago and things finally clicked into place a bit about how synergies, triggers, hand management, and positioning all play into a game of Malifaux!

Now, I rarely feel like I actually want to paint models, but the Urami and Experimental crews are calling to me.

However, I'd like to collect three crews for the sake of tournament play when I get to that point. I know it may be hard to tell with GG3 just having dropped, but is there a crew that pairs well with Urami and Experimental? Not necessarily thinking of sharing models, but more from the standpoint of shoring up weaknesses or bad match-ups.

Thank you all again for any advice!

2 minutes ago, FateWitch said:

Hey all! I started playing Titania a little while ago and things finally clicked into place a bit about how synergies, triggers, hand management, and positioning all play into a game of Malifaux!

Now, I rarely feel like I actually want to paint models, but the Urami and Experimental crews are calling to me.

However, I'd like to collect three crews for the sake of tournament play when I get to that point. I know it may be hard to tell with GG3 just having dropped, but is there a crew that pairs well with Urami and Experimental? Not necessarily thinking of sharing models, but more from the standpoint of shoring up weaknesses or bad match-ups.

Thank you all again for any advice!

Both crews are summoning crews, so maybe something a bit more elite. With lots of scheming power.

Yan Lo or Molly would probably work well here. Yan Lo is the more powerful of the two.