Autumn Queen Attaches Where?

Mac_Atk

fiddling with Autumn Queen model and scratching my head as I've not found a position that seems right to attach Twotania at the base of these brambles. Anyone have a photo of their assembled?  Exactly where do the robes and underbrush do these things attach?

• Like 1

That looks like the place the one I saw at game night last night was connected, yes.  And her foot was free floating.  Does it fit there?  

Oooh, I see, the build instructions say different.  Huh.  I can't answer for that one, sorry.  All I know is the one last night looked ok on the bramble.

It goes inside the dress on the model's left-hand side.   There is a little indent for the leg, but mine did not lock in place.  It required a little fidgeting to make it sit naturally.

On 6/21/2022 at 9:53 PM, Autumn King said:

Titania, Autumn Queen and the Erymanthian Boar.

20220618_161415.jpg

20220618_161401.jpg

20220612_052452.jpg

20220612_052442.jpg

• Like 1

I was having the exact same issues. Thanks for the photos! 

3 hours ago, Autumn King said:

It goes inside the dress on the model's left-hand side.   There is a little indent for the leg, but mine did not lock in place.  It required a little fidgeting to make it sit naturally.

Somewhat related but I love those bases! Do you remember what you used for the ground and the Autumn leaves? 

10 hours ago, RoivasO said:

I was having the exact same issues. Thanks for the photos! 

Somewhat related but I love those bases! Do you remember what you used for the ground and the Autumn leaves? 

I used Green Stuff Worlds Fall leaves or foliage.  I used model basing sand, GW burned grass, and Warlord Games grass tufts as well.

• 9 months later...

There is another anchor point other than the left hip.

The other point is on the dress almost directly above her shin.  There is acutally a very small dent/groove that doesnt fit with the flow fo the dress, and a corresponding tab. If yo get both the hip and the slot at the shin attached the angle of the branch will be correct, and anchored at two glue points.