Raspy's counters

Cursed25

Raspy1 just received an overhaul so opinions are still formulating. New Raspy1 still has some of the issues of old Raspy. It's difficult pointing to a particular matchup as there as just so many variables to consider.

In general she doesn't like to be engaged, she really dislikes being stunned, and mass marker removal can really slow her momentum. Models with flight/incorporeal can ignore ice pillar placement. Condition removal can also be bad news as slow/staggered is pretty prevalent. 

Personally I find it difficult with strong alpha lists. I tend to struggle with Nekima as they can leap over markers and really pressure Raspy/Silent Ones. Daw can also alpha strongly but the ruthless does at least help out slightly against him. An interesting match (not necessarily bad) is Euripidies as they both utilize the same resource. So it's kind of good/bad for both masters. 

Raspy2 seems to have stronger matchups IMO. She doesn't need pillars in the same way as Raspy1 and can get by with only a 1-2 markers that she can generate and spend during her own activation. Overall I think Raspy2 is much harder to counter

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1